Pages

Search This Website

Saturday, March 19, 2022

How to Earn Money Online Without Investment

Have you ever considered making money online, or is this the first time you wanted to know how to make money online? So you have come here in the right place. 

Because I have already trained over eight million people in India, US and other countries and most of them are successfully earning $ 300 to $ 1000 (INR 20,000 to 70,000) per month on the internet.

ALSO READ ઓનલાઇન ઘરે થી પણ કામ કરી સાખો તેવી paytm કંપની માં કામ કરો વધુ માહિતી જોવો 

My name is Pritam Nagarale, a digital marketer, blogger and YouTuber from India.  I have tried almost all possible ways to make money online. Today I will show you some of the best ways that you can try from home.



5 Great Ways to Earn Money Online

1. Make Money Blogging

I have been earning money with blogging for almost 11 years. I have made more than 2 million dollars with blogging.

But I was a little confused when I started my career in blogging.

I had zero ideas about blogging when I started my first blog in 2009. I worked very hard for blogging but made no money for almost one year.

But I did not give up! I researched topics on Google like:

  • how to create a blog
  • how to write content
  • how to promote your blog on the internet
  • how to make money from your blog

I learned a lot of things about blogging during that 12 months.

And things were getting started in my favor after some time. I made my first $100+ (from Google AdSense) from blogging in 2011. Then there was no looking back. Today, I make almost $25,000 (Rs 15 Lacs+) monthly from blogging.

You can know more about my blogging journey, income proofs, and a complete guide on starting a blog for FREE.

2. Become a YouTuber

You can earn good money from youtube and here is the information for you today specially and many people in india earn and live a good life from youtube in india and here is how to become a youtube channel friends here Is.

YouTube has the biggest craze in 2022. Everyone wants to be a YouTuber. Everyone wants to make a lot of money and fame through YouTube. That's why we have brought you today's information on how to earn money from YouTube

 highest subscribed YouTubers

If you want high motivation, you can see here a list of these famous and most subscribed YouTubers on SureJob who are earning millions from YouTube.

You don't have to live your job, study or other things to become a YouTuber. You can also do it part-time and earn enough money.

Step 1: Decide your niche.

You can choose a niche like comedy videos, motivation, self-help, vlogs, interview series, kitchen recipes, health, how-to-do videos, travel tips, news channels, sports, gaming, or similar on YouTube.

Step 2: Create your Channel

Create a YouTube channel in your name. Add an attractive profile pic and banner image. Edit your bio section and add some quality information about you as I have added in my channel Pritam Nagrale.

Step 3: Create videos

It's good if you have a professional camera, but you can also use your smartphone camera. Check a proper silent place and suitable lights to shoot good quality videos.

Step 4: Promote your videos.

Though YouTube tries to promote your videos, you can get views, and subscribers fast if you take some effort. You can start promoting by sending it to your friends and list on social platforms like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, etc.

A good title, description, and thumbnail will also help you get more views on your videos.

Step 5: Monetize your videos

Once your channel completes 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of videos views within 12 months, 

you can apply for the YouTube partner program

YouTube plays ads in your videos and pays you for the number of views your video receives.

Once you reach 5000 or 10000 subscribers, companies will approach you for sponsorship.

They pay Rs.5000 to Rs. 10,000 to the micro publishers and more than a lacs to mega influencers for sponsoring one video. I have sponsored videos for my channel, Pritam Nagrale and DMatic Digital.

No comments:

Post a Comment